Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HELLO!!!!

I realise, it has been 5 days, since my last post, so here come another update :) I can't remember everything that has happened since then, but the most important things shall be told to you :)

Friday has kinda slipped my mind, I can't, for the life of me remember what I did, but I am pretty certain I was with Jacob, huh just came back to me :) Friday was the day I went to visit Bethany, because we hadn't seen each other in a while. We had dinner and saw a movie (Enchanted - another great Disney Classic) it was great catching up, even though the way home was horrible and took me an hour (instead of the usual 30 minutes) because all the main roads were still closed. Oh yeah, and in the morning I had gotten a call from work, telling me, I would no longer be needed, due to the fact that a girl that was suppossed to finish and go to Uni (or something) won't do that, and so they don't need me anymore. Yeah, that's my luck...

I went over to Jacob's that night and we spend the day together, watching Charmed and being in the pool. 
Saturday, hard to remember, spend a bit with Jacob, but he had to work, was home the rest of the day. 

Sunday was another good day! It was pretty much just Dad and me! We went to town, had lunch, went shopping ( he bought me two new shirts) and we just kinda connected, which was great cos it was the first time, in a long time, we had done something together! And then in the afternoon I went to Jacob's where I stayed til today. Yesterday was really relaxed, with swimming and TV and today we went to the zoo, which was great and I totally held a snake, which felt rather cool and not as slimy as one would expect. After Zoo, we all had Icecream and I realised, I got badly sunburned, which didn't stop us from going for another swim :)


Yeah, so much for the week, tomorrow will be a calm day, hanging with Jacob, claening the house, that kinda thing and thursday I shall be packing for Sydney, because the Wedding is on saturday and we leave friday. 
Monday we'll be going to dreamworld, but I'll tell you more about all that in my next post!

Enjoy the rest of your day and spread the love


Bianca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment